What is a Cookie?
A cookie (also called an internet cookie, browser cookie) is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to record the user’s browsing activity (including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or recording which pages were visited in the past).
How long will the cookies stay?
The time of a cookie that remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Persistent cookies remain until they expire or are deleted. Session cookies will remain on your gadget until you quit the browser.
The Information we collect
We may gather individual data, for example, your first name, last name, email, interests, a good time to talk, preferred day to visit us, joining availability, and phone number. We may also collect the documents you upload. We will contact you by your preferences, by email, or by phone.
To provide a better customer experience, we collect information regarding your visits and interests from cookies.
Why we collect your information?
We collect your information that you share with us through the Opportunities page, such that our HR team can connect with you further. We assure you that we will not disclose this information to anyone outside our organization.
Universal Privacy Laws
Most browsers allow you to delete the cookies that are already stored in your devices.
- Internet Explorer:
- Open the ‘Tools’ menu, open the ‘Safety’ menu, select the ‘Delete browsing history’ option.
- Select ‘Cookies and website data’ checkbox, select ‘Delete’
- Open the Settings and more menu, open the ‘Settings’ menu, select the ‘Privacy and security’ option.
- Select ‘Choose what to clear under Clear browsing data
- Select the required checkboxes like ‘Cookies and saved website data’
- Google Chrome:
- Open the ‘Settings’ menu, select the ‘Advanced’ option
- Under the Privacy and Security section, select the ‘Clear browsing data’ option
- Select the required checkboxes, click/tap the ‘Clear data’ button
- Mozilla Firefox:
- Open the ‘Options’ menu, select the ‘Privacy and Security’ option
- Select the ‘Delete cookies and site data when Firefox is closed’ option
- Select the required checkboxes like ‘Clear history when Firefox closes’
- Open Safari menu, select the ‘Preferences’ option
- Go to the ‘Privacy’ tab, click the ‘Remove All Website Data’ button to remove all stored website data
- Click ‘Remove Now’ to confirm
- To remove stored data by individual sites, click/tap the ‘Details’ button, select the sites with the stored data you wish to delete
- Go to ‘Settings’ > ‘Privacy and security’ > ‘select ‘Clear browsing data’ option
- Select ‘Cookies and other site data’ and click ‘Clear browsing data’. This will delete all the cookies stored in the browser
Changes to the Policy
For any queries, please contact Sysvine Technologies through Contact Us page.